Search engine optimization (SEO) helps your website rank highly with search engines like Google. The goal is simple, but you must select an SEO tool to help perform keyword analysis, optimize your website, and reach visibility. When optimized, SEO means more website traffic. A study even showed that less than 1% of internet searchers click past the first Google page.
10 Best Online SEO Tools to Boost Website Rankings
Listed below are the best SEO tools to optimize your website.
- HIX.AI – The Best All-in-One SEO AI Tool
- Jasper – An AI-Powered Tool for Increasing Marketing Performance
- Copy.ai – Boost Writing Productivity
- Semrush – Specialized SEO Analysis Tool
- Ahrefs – Best SEO Monitoring & Overall Analysis
- Scalenut – AI-Powered SEO Tool For Long-Form Content
- Pictory – Quick and Easy Video Content Marketing
- Pro Rank Tracker – Good at SEO Analysis and Tracking
- PageSpeed Insights – Fast SERP Results
- NitroPack – Optimizing Website Speed
1. HIX.AI – The Best All-in-One SEO AI Tool
HIX.AI is a bit different from other best SEO tools on this list because it's an all-in-one AI writing copilot. It gives users over 120 tools to help create engaging, informative, and high-ranking content for search engines. As you might imagine, this makes the whole process of crafting content much easier.
Some tools include the HIX Editor, HIX Chat, and a long-form article writer HIX ArticleGPT to guide your SEO journey from start to finish. HIX.AI is excellent because it allows you to create plagiarism-free, SEO-friendly, and fact-based articles while ranking high on Google. Users can take advantage of its free meta description maker, meta title generator, and article title generator.
Some of the features that make HIX.AI stand out are:
- 50+ language support
- Quick and easy editing
- Long-form search-ready SEO blog content
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
As comprehensive as it is, there are just a few cons regarding Hix. AI including:
- Comprehensive AI tools might not be necessary for everyone
- Better for content creation than things like keyword research
If you're ready to increase your writing productivity tenfold, then HIX.AI is the SEO tool for you. It covers everything you need to reach the top page of Google and get more website traffic.
2. Jasper – An AI-Powered Tool for Increasing Marketing Performance
Jasper is another AI-powered copilot tool that can be used for SEO, amongst other marketing operations. While many prefer Jasper as a blog keyword tool, it also works for social media posts, email marketing, and website copy.
Jasper's AI is excellent for mimicking a brand's voice and tone while driving up visibility, making it unique from many other SEO tools. Overall, it's useful for businesses with a distinct brand identity yet want to create content as quickly as possible.
Some outstanding Jasper features include:
- An online SEO tool that's intuitive and easy to use
- Memory that helps Jasper's AI mimic your brand's style and tone
- Creates various types of marketing material
While Jasper is an impressive option for SEO ranking, it does have certain drawbacks. Some of them include:
- Steep monthly pricing may be expensive for some businesses
- Requires a large amount of input to create relevant content
Read More About Jasper
3. Copy AI – Boost Writing Productivity
Copy.ai generally doesn't focus on SEO content, but it can still be used to achieve higher rankings on Google's first page. It's also an AI-powered copilot trusted by big brands like Microsoft. Copy.ai is, first and foremost, a content-writing tool that helps users generate marketing material quickly.
It specializes in making catchy blog post headings but can create long-form copy and blog forms in minutes. It also offers multiple brainstorming ways, helping users enhance creativity for creating engaging content.
There are quite a few features that make Copy.ai stand out, including:
- 100 types of content, including long-form blog posts
- Organized, easy-to-use, and intuitive user-interface
- Seven-day free trial with pro options
However, there are also a few drawbacks worth mentioning, including:
- Not the best-specialized SEO tool
- Content needs to be fact-checked
- Sometimes lags
Read More About Copy.ai
4. Semrush – Specialized SEO Analysis Tool
Instead of offering a wide range of AI-powered tools for creating content, Semrush focuses on doing one thing remarkably well: getting you to the top age of Google. It covers all the details of keyword research, organic growth, and even link-building. It will give you keyword-density recommendations that will likely boost website traffic while allowing you to do SEO audits on your already-created content.
Semrush users will know exactly where they stand regarding site authority and SEO scores through its multiple metrics.
In terms of features, some of the best things about Semrush include:
- Comprehensive SEO tool
- Provides tools and data for reaching the top page of Google
- Assists SEO ranking improvements
Some of the drawbacks include:
- Not the most beginner-friendly SEO tool
- Some find the interface confusing
- Expensive price range
5. Ahrefs – Best SEO Monitoring & Overall Analysis
Ahrefs is another SEO-focused tool that gives users a large amount of data for ranking high with search engines. It covers most aspects of SEO, including keyword research and highly detailed domain analysis. Users will be able to read website traffic levels and receive suggestions on improving their SEO ranks.
It's easy to see why Ahrefs is more expensive. Some of its unique features include:
- Gives you all the relevant data for backlinks, keywords, search intent, and rankings
- Great for in-depth domain analysis
On the other hand, some of its drawbacks include:
- Not the best user interface
- Not beginner friendly
- Very expensive for businesses just starting out
6. Scalenut – AI-Powered SEO Tool For Long-Form Content
Scalenut is an SEO tool that performs some of the basics for getting you to the top page of Google. It's beneficial for creating SEO reports and offers many AI templates to help you craft your content accordingly. Users can choose from the various niches to help match the tone and voice to their specific brands.
Some of the notable features include:
- A well-balanced AI-powered tool
- Easy-to-use editor
- Efficient at creating long-form content and copy
At the same time, it does have its disadvantages:
- The content might not be % 100 plagiarism-free and needs to be fact-checked.
- It doesn't support different tones to mimic your brand voice, only niches.
7. Pictory – Quick and Easy Video Content Marketing
While not an SEO tool in the traditional sense, Pictory is appropriate for marketers who want to create video content. This AI-powered tool makes videos from text inputs for marketing campaigns and social media.
Some of its main features include:
- Intuitive user interface
- No technical knowledge needed
- Increases website traffic with engaging content
However, some of the drawbacks include:
- Not a specialized SEO tool
- Minimal free plan
8. Pro Rank Tracker – Good at SEO Analysis and Tracking
While some SEO tools are excellent for keyword research, Pro Rank Tracker focuses much more on giving accurate reports on keywords and providing analyses. It also gives users the whole picture across multiple search engines.
Some of the main features include:
- Highly accurate keyword and ranking reports
- Works across multiple search engines like Google, DuckDuckGo, and more
Here are some of the disadvantages:
- Not as comprehensive as other options
- Challenging interface
9. PageSpeed Insights – Fast SERP Results
Many of the tools on the list mainly focus on keywords for SEO. Sure, keywords are essential, but so is your website's page speed. Page Speed Insights allows you to check how long your website pages load, which can also be a big part of ranking high on search engines.
Some of its more notable features include:
- Diagnostics to improve page speed
- Quick and simple to use
PageSpeed Insights does have some drawbacks, like:
- Minimal details available
- It may come bundled with other SEO tools
10. NitroPack – Optimizing Website Speed
NitroPack is a plugin that helps reach higher site speeds, optimizing your page for Google. It's constantly updated, so users can rely on progressing speed alongside SEO.
There are quite a few special features that NitroPack offers, but the most important ones include:
- Automatically improves site speed
- Easily integrated with most platforms
Some of the cons may include:
- It can be expensive for some
FAQs About These Top SEO Tools
How can I effectively boost my website ranking using these SEO tools?
There are multiple ways to boost website ranking with the listed SEO tools. It would help if you primarily focused on creating SEO-optimized content with the right keywords, improving your web and loading speed, and monitoring your website's SEO and ranking status.
Are these online SEO tools suitable for beginners with little SEO knowledge?
Most of them are very suitable for SEO beginners, like HIX.AI. It is very beginner-friendly with an intuitive user interface, and many tools help you create SEO-optimized content with simple , not limited to to any type and any topic. Other tools like Semrush may be helpful but aren't the most accessible for beginners.
What is the best SEO tool for ranking high on search engines?
HIX.AI is no doubt the most comprehensive option because it gives you access to over 100 AI-powered tools to create SEO-friendly, plagiarism-free, and 100% original content. Some examples may include the Meta SEO title creator and the Meta description creator, which can help you generate high quality title tags and meta description that can actually boost your website ranking in a short period of time.